Confused by all the different social media opportunities and how it can work for your business? Or do you know the benefits of social media marketing but need someone to do it for you while you concentrate on the core components of your organisation?
With a tailored social media marketing plan, utilising the most popular social media avenues available, we we are able to increase awareness of your business, assist you in getting closer to your customers, and spread your internet presence globally.
Social Media Monthly Package
Ok, so you have your social media plan written (or maybe not?, but now it has come down to the crunch – you NEED to implement that plan and make regular contributions to your clients, followers, fans and readers, you need to grow your fan base, tweak your profile and much more. No time? We have a dedicated social media assistant, waiting to take the reigns and take control of all this and more.
Facebook Cover Images
Your Facebook Cover Image is an important part of your brand’s Facebook identity. When your brand page appears on a newsfeed, the cover image is also displayed prominently these days. This is even more reason why you should put some effort into your cover image.
Some guidelines on what makes a good Facebook cover photo. Some of these are in Facebook’s own words.
- Use a unique image to represent your company (not just an overused meme).
- Cover photos can’t be deceptive, misleading, infringe on anyone else’s copyright or be in violation of the Pages Terms.
- You may not encourage people to upload your cover photo to their personal timelines.
- Be creative with your images and continue to experiment to see what your audience likes the best.
- Update them regularly to bring attention to special occasions, seasonal events, product launches etc.
- Text on your cover image should be limited to 20% of the image area.
- The right size is 851 pixels wide and 315 pixels tall.
- For images with your logo or text, you may get a higher quality result by using a PNG file.
- Cover image rules used to be much more strict back in the day. But in March 2013, Facebook decided to relax a little and allow brands to add a call to action or even contact information on the image.
- Speaking of call to action – add your call to action and url in the image description after you’ve uploaded the Facebook cover, by editing it. See example below.
- When people click on our cover photo, the description pops up. This contains our call to action and a URL to click through to. Without this image description, the yellow ‘Click Here for Details’ button on the image wouldn’t have been of much use.
- Finally, the 20% text only rule no longer applies so your cover images can definitely do with a bit more text.
How do you position your cover image so that important bits aren’t hidden behind your profile picture? How much space do you really have on your cover image? Let us help you solve these problems.
Share with us – What does your cover image look like? We’d love to have a look. Leave us a link in the comments below.
Some of our recent work
We love this graphic which gives a clear visual explanation of the different social media interaction methods you need to do in your business to achieve a solid following and social presence.
FACEBOOK Starter Package:
- Facebook Business Page Setup (includes all information edited/added)
- Design Welcome tab (to suit branding)
- Design Profile Image (to suit branding)
- Customised contact us tab
- Newsletter form integration (if available)
- Set up updates on Twitter (if required)
- Link your blog to automatically feed to Facebook
- Claim vanity URL at 25 fans
- Post first 8 updates
- Promotion of page to our network
ONLY $199.00 setup fee
Twitter Starter Package:
- Setup of your profile in Twitter
- Create and add custom designed background
- Add your business Twellow (Twitter Yellow Pages)
- Search for followers relevant to your target market and industry
- Post the first 20 tweets
ONLY $139.00 setup fee
Social Bookmarking Package
There are many hundreds of Social Bookmarking and Social Networking sites available, and their primary purpose is to provide a way of informing people – interactively, about content related to any niche or interest in a very manageable format.
- Registration and setup of your profile on the 20 most common
- Submission of your blog posts on all 20 sites
Packages from $60.00 per month
Social Media Guru Monthly Package
Ok, so you have your social media plan written (or maybe not , but now it has come down to the crunch – you NEED to implement that plan and make regular contributions to your clients, followers, fans and readers, you need to grow your fan base, tweak your profile and much more. No time? We have a dedicated social media assistant, waiting to take the reigns and take control of all this and more.
Packages from $70.00 per week
Submitting articles for use on websites is a very cost effective way of driving traffic to your website because it’s two-fold: visitors can come via the article itself or through a search engine. Sites with a high number of other sites linking in to them (backlinks) rank higher in web searches. The audience that clicks through via the article itself are likely to be highly targeted visitors leading to an increased conversion rate.
Our experienced copywriters can create articles around your specified products and / or services to bring in an interested, targeted audience.
Pricing available on request