by Linda Claire Puig
No other tool has as much marketing mojo as the newsletter.
Nothing like starting with a bold statement! But just consider a few of the marketing “tasks” a good newsletter performs:
- Positions you as a trusted expert and reinforces your credibility.
- Activates your existing referral sources and introduces you in a powerful way to new referral sources and potential clients.
- Increases your visibility and keeps your name before your community.
- Maintains a vital link with current clients and reminds past clients of your availability and willingness to help.
- Allows people to get to know and trust you over time.
- Distinguishes you from others in your field who do not have a newsletter.
- Serves as a community-building vehicle and a dynamite public relations tool.
- Educates rather than sells. (This fact makes them easy for sales-shy service professionals to use.)
- Reinforces your branding, or the look, feel and impression people get of you.
- Informs people about you and your practice, and promotes classes, workshops groups, books and other services.
- Is perceived as a gift because it adds value to people’s lives.
- Keeps you top-of-mind so that when people need what you offer, they think of you first. These benefits of a newsletter don’t just come from HAVING a newsletter.
To derive the most value from such a power-packed tool, you need to know how to use it well, how to use it strategically
Download this FREE report ($79 value) and learn how to use a newsletter to IGNITE your business or private practice!
Compiled from Linda Claire Puig’s 24+ years of providing newsletters for coaches, consultants, mental health professionals, small businesses and other independent professionals, this power-packed list demystifies newsletters and teaches you how to make money with your newsletter!
If you’re already sending a newsletter—congratulations! This will give you new strategies you probably hadn’t before considered. If you’re not YET sending a newsletter, this will get you on your scooter!
Linda Claire Puig is a newsletter and email marketing expert and founder of Ready2GoArticles.com , Ready2GoEzines.com and Ready2GoArticleBrochures.com , which provide coaches and personal development professionals who don’t have time to write – or don’t like to – with high-quality done-for-you article, brochures and newsletters that help them more easily connect with their audience and grow their businesses. She also teaches unique, action-oriented programs on how to create newsletters and use them to make more money. An award-winning writer since 1983, Linda’s articles have appeared in newspapers, magazines and newsletters throughout the world. She has produced newsletters for small businesses and professionals since 1990 and has trained thousands of individuals in “the way of the newsletter.”