Copywriting for your business
Do you own a website? Are you looking at setting up a website for your business? Are you looking to make-over an existing website? It doesn’t matter what stage you are with your website – from a brand new site to a re-vamp, you NEED to have a professional copywriter write the content for your site.
Website content needs to be attention grabbing, easy to read, and straight to the point.
Why you need to hire a Virtual PA copywriter
- You’ve got enough to do already – a copywriter means you won’t have to do the job yourself and this leaves you free to do the other things you need to do for your business
- It takes just seven seconds to grab a person’s attention – do you or your staff have the skills to capture a reader in seven seconds?
- A copywriter/content writer can write faster than you, they will do all the boring research and write content that is crisp and easy to read.
- A copywriter/content writer provides text for your site that is clear and concise and that is perfect for those visitors to your site who *skim* pages to find the information they require. Copywriters write from the reader’s point of view without the technical jargon that puts people off.
- Copywriters/content writers write in plain English, every page or blog is written by a real person and not a computer generated programme that is often full of mistakes or sentences that don’t make sense. Remember most sites have competition and visitors will quickly leave a site that is full of mistakes or is too hard or boring to read.
- Hiring a copy writer on an article need basis is cheaper than hiring a copywriter on staff. For those who choose to write for themselves, think of everything else you can be doing instead of staring at a blank screen wondering where to start first.
A Virtual PA copywriter saves you time and money while making your site look professional and easy to read.
BLOGGING is one of the most important *tools* you can use on your site – no matter what your business, product or service is if you can interact with your customers, or give them a reason to visit your page it’s not helping your business to grow. If you don’t have a blog page on your site – it’s time to get started, without a blog page on your site – you are simply getting left behind!
- You don’t have to be – or have – a professional designer many blogging platforms such as Hubspot or WordPress are user friendly and you don’t need any web designer or graphic designer skills to use one
- A Blog is the perfect way to connect with customers and potential customers, you can share information in an easy to read format that in turn helps promote your business
- According to a Hubspot survey 60% of businesses who have a blog page on their site attract more customers
- A blog gives your business a *voice* where you can talk about new products, services or provide articles about the industry or service you offer.
- A Blog can share your tips, tricks and expertise
- A blog can generate a conversation with your readers by providing them with a chance to provide feedback or ask questions
- Blogs keep you focused on your marketing strategy – if you create a schedule and stick to it customers will know what to expect of you.
- Blogs create some free PR and what business doesn’t like that!
- Build confidence with your customers by adding a blog, if they see you know what you’re writing about they will come to you for advice.
- Think of your blog as a cost effective marketing tool – every blog cements your expertise and advertises your services or products
If you are thinking of adding a blog to your page, our Virtual PA Blog writer recommends at least 3 x 300 word blogs per week for your site, this provides regular content – people who visit a site and see there hasn’t been much activity for months will simply visit the next site…
300 words are long enough for a good article and short enough that a visitor will stay and read, too long and people simply won’t bother staying.
Get Started Now
Premium Blog package includes:
3 x 300 word SEO friendly blog articles per week
Final blog posts uploaded to your wordpress website, including SEO keywords, high quality image
Short url of your articles, with a teaser summary of the article for use on social media sharing sites.
PRICE: $125 per week.
1 Year package = $5200 Should you wish to pay a yearly instalment, I can offer discount off this of 30%, making it $3640 for the year. You can take this up at anytime.
Starter Blog package includes:
1 x 300 word SEO friendly blog article per week
Final blog post uploaded to your WordPress website, including SEO keywords, high quality image
Short url of your article, with a teaser summary of the article for use on social media sharing sites.
PRICE: $65 per week.