If you’re in business, you must have a website. There are no ifs and buts about it. One of the easiest websites to manage is a WordPress website. Most websites these days are set up using WordPress due to the many functions it provides you in business.
But what if you want to turn your website into a membership site? You may think this sounds complicated, but it now as easy as 1,2,3 thanks to ‘Optimize Press’ and Wishlist Member.
Many of the worlds top Internet Marketers, Experts, Speakers and Coaches have discovered this product to build their sales pages and membership sites. There’s also thousands of businesses, just like yours, also using Optimize Press.
Here’s a snapshot of what it can do for your business:
- Build high converting squeeze pages to increase your opt-in rate and build your database quicker
- Build sales letters, bonus pages and one time offers
- Create powerful product launches
- Build membership sites that encourage customers to stick around
- Build your blog to drive traffic to your site and business
- Use simple auto-responder integration without complex coding
- Secure membership areas
- Adding videos to your pages in seconds to give life to your business
- Create launches that are always active meaning every new visitor is taken through to your real live launch and massively boost your conversions
- Customise your sales copy to create high converting sales pages
- Gives your customers the opportunity to share via Facebook and Twitter making product launches go viral
- And much more…
Now not to sound like a late night TV ad, but wait there’s more! Introducing another fantastic product called ‘WishList’, which you can easily use with your WordPress website.
WishList is a powerful and easy to use membership solution that turns any website into a full-blown membership site. It involves un-zipping and up-loading the plugin and that’s it – it’s done in just minutes.
Here’s a quick rundown on some of WishList’s wonderful features:
- Unlimited membership levels so you can charge for different levels of access
- Integrates with your new or existing WordPress site easily
- Flexible membership options where you can create free, trial or paid membership levels
- Easy membership management where you can easily track your members levels, upgrade them, delete them…
- Sequential content delivery meaning you can automatically set up your members to graduate to others levels after a certain period of time
- Control what you show to the public or differing levels of membership with the ‘hide’ button
- Seamless shopping cart integration with the most popular shopping cart systems including PayPayl, ClickBank and more
- Multi level access where you can give your members access to multiple levels within your membership offerings
If your website isn’t doubling as a membership site, what’s stopping you? If you would like to learn more, contact us today and we’ll have a chat about how this can work for your business.
And don’t worry, if the above sounds too complicated for you, that’s our job – leave it to us to manage for you.